Intern Mobility & MECA
Join the movement and find new inspiration.
We have exciting opportunities for you as:
Intern Mobility & MECA (M/F/D)
at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany
>> Minimum of 6 months, starting from October 2022
Learn and understand about strategic project management across all MECA departments and support project implementation “new mobility” on pan-European level; mainly focusing on the below topics:
- Cross market project coordination
- Cross departmental project steering
- KPI and reporting
- Creative future vision scoping
- Iterative and agile Project Management
- Support the setup, realization and coordination of the European rollout plans for all MECA topics, especially for new mobility
- Support interface between KEU, the markets and – to a lesser degree – external partners
- Support coordination within KME for all cross departmental projects related to MECA/mobility
- Supporting and Project Management Organization (PMO) tasks
- News and industry scouting
- Pan-European business planning support
- Bachelor or Master student in a business or (industrial) engineering related field
- PMO/facilitation skills appreciated
- Ideally you already have experience from previous internships in automotive companies, consulting or start-ups
- Interest in future mobility
- Capability to understand a stakeholder map and the different needs
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), additional languages can be advantage
- Excellent computer skills (MS-Office) - especially power point and excel
- Good presentation skills
- Good in preparing and analyzing data
- Good planner skills
- Adaptable, flexible and able to deal positively with uncertainty
Who are we?
Kia Europe is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Europe has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive Kia cars in about 180 countries.
Kia Europe is the Regional Headquarters of Kia and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. Kia employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; a Job ticket, systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant as well as exciting company activities.
For your internship at Kia Europe you need to be enrolled during the whole internship period. Furthermore you need a valid visa and an unrestricted permit to work in Germany. We recommend completing a six-month internship with us, as this gives you sufficient time to learn about Kia Europe and familiarize yourself with your topic.
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal with your earliest possible starting date.