Regional Market Manager (M/F/D)
Join the movement and find new inspiration.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Regional Market Manager (M/F/D)
at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia is a global mobility brand with a vision to create sustainable mobility solutions for consumers, communities, and societies around the world. Founded in 1944, Kia has been building motorcycles, cars and trucks for more than 75 years.
Kia is now spearheading the popularization of electrified and battery electric vehicles, developing a growing range of mobility services while encouraging millions of people to explore the best ways of getting around. Our brand slogan – ‘Movement that inspires’ – reflects our commitment to inspire consumers through our products and services.
Kia Europe is the European sales and manufacturing arm of Kia Corporation. From our headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany, we lead 39 markets across Europe and the Caucasus, employing more than 5,500 persons, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Zilina, Slovakia.
Our headquarter is home to 37 different nationalities and this diversity is truly inspiring! This means that every day at Kia is an opportunity to learn something new and to grow personally and professionally. The mix of ambitious and dynamic employees from all over the world is the fuel to our success. Do you have what it takes to join our team? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Sales and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
You will be the KEU’s principle expert on the assigned markets of subsidiaries and/or distributors.
You will be key driver behind rolling KEU’s strategic priorities with the markets.
You will be the main point of contact and support for the assigned markets.
Subsidiaries & Distributors
- Monthly/Weekly Sales forecasting - identifying and reporting risks and opportunities through monitoring market performance. Proposing solutions to mitigate risk/utilize opportunities.
- Profitability – developing and implementing profitability enhancing initiatives with the markets.
- Supply Chain Management (production allocation) – ensuring proper product supply via identifying specific market needs and proposing solutions in cooperation with SCM Department.
- Customer experience – monitoring and developing with the markets action plans to improve NPS (Net Promoter Score) Sales.
- Fleet sales and Used Car activities – supporting Fleet sales and Used Car activities in collaboration with KEU Fleet (infrastructure, fleet opportunities, etc).
- Best practice - driving best practice sharing.
- Reporting - completing in a timely manner ad hoc Kia HQ/KEU reports where required.
- Annual Business Plan (ABP) management – driving all aspects of the process in individual Area of Responsibility (AOR) - Long Term plan, Business Plan analysis, Volume/FOB support negotiation with markets, Mid-year Business Reviews.
- FOB Support Budget levels – ensuring FOB Support Budget compliance by monitoring, balancing and where required - negotiating with markets ad-hock FOB support changes.
- Overall RS/ORDER performance management – ensuring target compliance through tracking, follow up, preparation of recovery and growth plans.
- Quality of Business – improving the quality of the Distributor business by identifying improvement areas and action plans as well as supporting the roll-out of KEUs quality improvement programs.
- Tactical Support Budget - developing business growth proposals by proactively and efficiently utilizing Distributor Tactical Support Budget.
- Risk/Liquidity management – managing company’s risk exposure through proforma invoices, payment and order security monitoring management.
- Supporting Distributors’ issues with other departments (e.g. Brand, Network, Customer Experience, Product, Pricing, etc).
- Legal compliance – ensuring timely follow up – WSA, contracts, trademark agreements etc.
- Conducting regular market visits.
- University degree
- Minimum 6 years’ experience preferably in Automotive business
- Experience in Sales (Marketing is a plus)
- Experience of managing across different markets or as a minimum direct experience of local Subsidiary/Distributor operations
- Experience of managing for growth and demonstrates strong target driven orientation
- Comprehensive understanding of the National Sales Companies (NSC) and/or Distributor business, with a focus on Sales and Marketing
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills for discussions at senior management level.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to successfully communicate.
- Proactive, self-motivated and dynamic.
- Great planner with capability to deliver within deadlines.
- Able to manage resistances and opposition, finding solutions within the constrictions.
- Ability to work and adapt in a young, multicultural environment.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), an additional European language is an advantage.
- Good computer skills (MS Office), especially Excel and PowerPoint.
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.