Specialist Production Management (m/f/d)
Join the movement and find new inspiration
We have an exciting opportunity for you as:
Specialist Production Management (m/f/d)
in the Business Strategy Department at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Support the planning manager who leads Kia Autoland Slovakia (KaSK) factory production operations in the European Headquarter.
Manage monthly production planning, organize operational meetings with relevant stakeholders from Kia Headquarter (HQ)/other Regional HQs (RHQ) /KaSK. Analyse production/demand data regularly & communicate with KaSK to conduct production procedure aligned with Kia EU’s guideline. Improve operational processes and update long-term production strategy. Create corporate dataset through internal sources and develop interactive report tools (Dashboards main KPIs/Forecasts/Results) for Kia EU management by using Tableau
KaSK Production management:
- Analyse regional vehicle demand plan mix variations and propose to manger reconciliation plans to ensure proper supply to different regional headquarters.
- Update regional production status by models and engine/transmission level by using corporate planning system.
- Communicate actively with KaSK production/sales management teams to align operational guidelines of Kia EU top management.
- Support line manager to prepare monthly regional production allocation accurately & solve operational issues smoothly
KaSK Strategic Planning:
- Support manager to plan European Long-term production strategy for KaSK models.
- Improve Run-out/New model launch processes with close communication between KaSK/RHQs.
- Collaborate with relevant departments in KEU & KaSK to support EUR1 Markets & its simulation process.
- Propose improvements of KaSK production planning processes
- Update project documentation, manage its framework and propose next developments.
- Work with core-stakeholders to ensure project milestones will be reached and involve line manager to facilitate issues for urgent deliveries
- Update continually the latest project status to line manager and issue reports to suit relevant stage.
- Coordinate operational meetings on time, prepare & consolidate all meeting documents with high accuracy.
- Ensure and organize reports/dashboards proper distribution to line manager and main stakeholders.
- Support ad-hoc report when it is requested.
- Master's Degree in Economics, Business Administration or equivilant
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in the automotive industry, preferably in Production Management/Supply Chain Management (Demand/Production Planning/ Order Management/Sales Operations & Distribution)
- First experience in working with and analyzing big data and project management
- Ability to prepare and provide reports for management
- Enjoying communication and creating alignment between various levels and across different functions in the organization
- Strong collaboration skills
- Driven team player, result-oriented and supportive
- Advanced IT skills (complex spreadsheets in Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, databases / SQL as a plus)
- Extremely flexible, adaptable and be able to deal positively with uncertainty
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Who are we?
Kia is a global mobility brand with a vision to create sustainable mobility solutions for consumers, communities, and societies around the world. Founded in 1944, Kia has been building motorcycles, cars and trucks for more than 75 years.
Kia is now spearheading the popularization of electrified and battery electric vehicles, developing a growing range of mobility services while encouraging millions of people to explore the best ways of getting around. Our brand slogan – ‘Movement that inspires’ – reflects our commitment to inspire consumers through our products and services.
Kia Europe is the European sales and manufacturing arm of Kia Corporation. From our headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany, we lead 39 markets across Europe and the Caucasus, employing more than 5,500 persons, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Zilina, Slovakia.
Our headquarter is home to 37 different nationalities and this diversity is truly inspiring! This means that every day at Kia is an opportunity to learn something new and to grow personally and professionally. The mix of ambitious and dynamic employees from all over the world is the fuel to our success. Do you have what it takes to join our team? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.