Specialist Export/Import (M/F/D)
Join the movement and find new inspiration
We have an exciting opportunity for you as:
Specialist Export/Import (m/f/d)
in the Finance Department at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
• Processing of Trade Finance Products (Letter of Credit, D/A, Bank guarantee) - export documents verification
• Validation and pre-posting of purchase/sales invoices in SAP
• Bank Reconciliation and credit risk monitoring
• Finance reports and analysis
• Cooperation with the Distributors and European Subsidiaries
• Adapts procedures and techniques to meet more complex requirements
• Participation in a various projects and system enhancements
- Degree in Finance and/or a Business Administration with appropriate additional training
- At least 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in Finance Department
- Basic understanding of Accounting/Treasury processes and procedures
- Very good understanding of accounting/treasury/export processes and procedures
- Experience with Import/Export regulations and documentary business
- Experience with ERP System (SAP) preferable
- Preparation of procedures, manuals, meeting presentations preferable
- Pro-active, able to work independently, strong analytical & communication skills, organizational skills and good time management skills are required
- Ability to manage daily time sensitive tasks
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Drive, motivation, promotion of new ideas and positive attitude Integrity, excellence, professionalism, and teamwork
- Excellent English language skills (German: at least B2)
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Who are we?
Kia is a global mobility brand with a vision to create sustainable mobility solutions for consumers, communities, and societies around the world. Founded in 1944, Kia has been building motorcycles, cars and trucks for more than 75 years.
Kia is now spearheading the popularization of electrified and battery electric vehicles, developing a growing range of mobility services while encouraging millions of people to explore the best ways of getting around. Our brand slogan – ‘Movement that inspires’ – reflects our commitment to inspire consumers through our products and services.
Kia Europe is the European sales and manufacturing arm of Kia Corporation. From our headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany, we lead 39 markets across Europe and the Caucasus, employing more than 5,500 persons, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Zilina, Slovakia.
Our headquarter is home to 37 different nationalities and this diversity is truly inspiring! This means that every day at Kia is an opportunity to learn something new and to grow personally and professionally. The mix of ambitious and dynamic employees from all over the world is the fuel to our success. Do you have what it takes to join our team? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.