Manager Customer Experience Mobility & Future Trends (M/F/D)
Join the movement and find new inspiration.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Manager Customer Experience Mobility & Future Trends (M/F/D)
at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Kia Europe is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Europe has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive Kia cars in about 180 countries.
Kia Europe is the Regional Headquarters of Kia and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. Kia employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in MECA & Customer Experience and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ optimistic +++ flexible +++ ambitious +++ creative +++ dynamic +++ patient +++ resilient +++
Define and standardize the individual customer journey processes amongst all customer touchpoints (online and offline) across all departments, in line with the customer experience strategy for our offering in mobility services and future products.
Ensure that all individual customer mobility processes across all departments are in line with the defined customer experience strategy by developing KPIs and tracking them along the mobility customer journey.
Develop customer journeys recommendations for Mobility solutions as well as for future product and services such as Purpose-built Vehicle, Vehicle-to-Grid charging solutions, Connected Services, Features on Demand, and many others still to come.
- Analyze and understand the current individual mobility processes across all touchpoints (offline and digital) from a customer journey perspective
- Understand the Kia Brand and our customer experience strategy in order to use this as a base for the development of the unified mobility experience for the individual customer
- Understand overall mobility processes (leasing, subscription and sharing models, micro-mobility, payment models, digital journeys, to name a few)
- Develop an unified, seamless, and integrated mobility experience for individual customers along all touchpoints, aligned with the Kia Brand and our CX strategy as well as with all relevant departments
- Develop mobility customer centric journeys and processes from inception
- Ensure that these “to be” business are considered from the start and are integrated into the development of the current CX / IT landscape to provide frictionless and integrated experiences.
- Support the creation of a holistic seamless customer experience strategy in regards of individual mobility processes
- Define KPI´s in order to track the seamless integrated mobility journeys
- Reshape and continuous improvement of the CX business processes behind mobility, in line with the customer experience strategy
- Develop and drive all processes for the different sales and/or subscription systems to follow the customer experience strategy
- Integrate Mobility and future business products journeys into the overall customer experience journey mapping and deployment
- Deliver ready to go guidelines for the relevant stakeholders in order for them to implement a coherent customer journey across all departments/areas which are customer-facing
- Secure all individual Kia EU departments are following CX processes designed for mobility
- Request to and support the operational Teams with the implementation and realization of the seamless integrated mobility process in line with the central customer experience strategy
- University degree
- Manager level with 4-6 years’ experience in either automotive, mobility solutions, product marketing or online retailing
- Ability to translate (future) business requirements into visionary and integrated customer experiences
- Technology (and IT) landscape knowledge (not expert) desired but not mandatory to be able to understand the systems landscape and evaluate proposed technical solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, to be able to influence strong internal stakeholders (in Kia Europe, National Sales Companies and Kia HQ alike)
- Experience in working with future customer trends
- Experience with international, cross-functional projects
- Visionary thinking with strong self-motivation
- Capability to understand customer needs towards mobility aligned with the Kia Brand
- Ability to drive international projects with good presentation skills
- Good computer skills (MS-Office) especially excel and power point.
- Good communication skills
- Great planner with capability to “deliver” within deadlines
- Able to manage resistances and oppositions, finding solutions within the constrictions
- Dynamic, self-motivated with great level of originality
- Highly adaptable, flexible and able to deal positively with uncertainty
- Fluent in English (written and spoken); an additional European language constitutes an advantage
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.