Assistant of Head of Kia Global Design Center (M/F/D)
Join the movement and find new inspiration.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Assistant of Head of Kia Global Design Center (HKGD) (M/F/D)
at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Kia Europe is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Europe has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive Kia cars in about 180 countries.
Kia Europe is the Regional Headquarters of Kia and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. Kia employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ optimistic +++ flexible +++ ambitious +++ creative +++ dynamic +++ patient +++ resilient +++
The Assistant of HKGD (M/F/D)) will work directly with Head of the Kia Global Design and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the HKGD's schedule is followed and respected
- Regularly and proactively check and update each other with the HKGD Assistant in Namyang (Korea)
- Work closely and effectively with the HKGD to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Handle correspondence incl. emails (e.g. Design Studios in USA, China, India and Korea, Kia Top Management in Korea, Business Partners, Journalists, etc.)
- Arrange and prepare conferences / meetings / Interviews/ events
- Handle travel arrangements for the HKGD (incl. flight booking, hotel reservation, rental car / limousine service, etc.)
- Handle Travel and Business Expense reports of the HKGD
- Order design and office material, incl. catering supply
- Check incoming invoices and maintain internal filing and tracking system
- Management of the HKGD’s car pool (e.g. order new cars, arrange appointments to change the tires, special orders, inspections, etc.)
- Assist in internal communication / announcement process
- General office administration, and Preparation and acceptance of mail/ packages
- Limited support to the Management in Kia Global Design Center
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents concerning KIA subsidiaries/ representative offices
- A minimum of 2-3 years relevant work experience as an assistant or secretary, preferably in international environment
- Fluent in English, German and Korean (written and spoken), additional languages advantageous
- Self-confidence, positive thinking, flexibility and ability to adapt in a multicultural and quick developing environment
- Autonomous functioning as well as capacity for teamwork
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and friendly manner
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.