Specialist Learning and Development (M/F/D), Channel Department - Temporary 12 months
Join the movement and find new inspiration.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Specialist Learning and Development (M/F/D), Channel Department (Sales Dealer Training) - Temporary 12 months
at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia is a global mobility brand with a vision to create sustainable mobility solutions for consumers, communities, and societies around the world. Founded in 1944, Kia has been building motorcycles, cars and trucks for more than 75 years.
Kia is now spearheading the popularization of electrified and battery electric vehicles, developing a growing range of mobility services while encouraging millions of people to explore the best ways of getting around. Our brand slogan – ‘Movement that inspires’ – reflects our commitment to inspire consumers through our products and services.
Kia Europe is the European sales and manufacturing arm of Kia Corporation. From our headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany, we lead 39 markets across Europe and the Caucasus, employing more than 5,500 persons, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Zilina, Slovakia.
Our headquarter is home to 37 different nationalities and this diversity is truly inspiring! This means that every day at Kia is an opportunity to learn something new and to grow personally and professionally. The mix of ambitious and dynamic employees from all over the world is the fuel to our success. Do you have what it takes to join our team? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Channel and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
- Monitor Kia Dealer Academy (KDA) LMS and support markets in optimizing their Learning & Development (L&D) activities.
- Act as product owner for LMS and support the markets in ensuring the system is stable in collaboration with our IT counterpart.
- Support the LMS replacement and rollouts in target countries or markets (NSCs) across Europe.
- Participate in the training content development for various new programmes and upcoming KIA models.
- Report Kia Europe (Kia EU) Internal training data from LMS and the markets data to Channel management on quarterly basis.
- Provide back office support.
- Create Request for Approval (RfA) for L&D Department projects.
- Ad-hoc data analysis and requests.
- You have a university degree, ideally in Learning & Development or IT.
- LMS admin experience is a major plus.
- Ideally you are familiar with LMS and data migrations.
- You are aware of the latest trends and technologies in the L&D space.
- Experience and proficiency in all ADDIE steps.
- You have excellent computer skills (MS Office), JIRA/Confluence and SAP knowledge.
- You are team oriented and a team player.
- You have excellent communication and analytical skills and are working result oriented.
- Besides you have excellent English skills (verbal and written), other European languages are an advantage.
- You are known for your precision and accuracy in the working environment.
- The following adjectives describe you to the point: IT literate, L&D professional, self-confident and self-motivating, positive thinking, flexible and able to adapt in a multicultural and quick developing environment.
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.