Specialist Business Analysis (M/F/D)
Join the movement and find new inspiration.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Specialist Business Analysis (M/F/D)
at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Kia is a global mobility brand with a vision to create sustainable mobility solutions for consumers, communities, and societies around the world. Founded in 1944, Kia has been building motorcycles, cars and trucks for more than 75 years.
Kia is now spearheading the popularization of electrified and battery electric vehicles, developing a growing range of mobility services while encouraging millions of people to explore the best ways of getting around. Our brand slogan – ‘Movement that inspires’ – reflects our commitment to inspire consumers through our products and services.
Kia Europe is the European sales and manufacturing arm of Kia Corporation. From our headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany, we lead 39 markets across Europe and the Caucasus, employing more than 5,500 persons, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Zilina, Slovakia.
Our headquarter is home to 37 different nationalities and this diversity is truly inspiring! This means that every day at Kia is an opportunity to learn something new and to grow personally and professionally. The mix of ambitious and dynamic employees from all over the world is the fuel to our success. Do you have what it takes to join our team? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Finance and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
Your mission is to support the Regional Headquarters' Profitability Management in all areas of Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Manage the financial results reported by our European Subsidiaries monthly
- Profit & Loss Account closing and forecasting
- Put together Annual Business Plan (BP & OP) and Periodic Forecasts for European Region and its subsidiaries
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation by managing financial data and improving financial modelling
- Monitor systemized closing procedures of Subsidiaries’ and support their system closing when requested
- Increase reporting and analysis efficiency by supporting to develop automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Manage Financial Key Performance Index (KPI) and improve them, especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, marginal profit, Turnover ratio, and expenditures etc.
- Support various Kia HQ & Kia EU Finance workshops and Meetings with European Subsidiaries
- Prepare various financial and non-financial data for Kia EU region profit analyses and performance reports
- Support Change management projects for the management P&L Closing and Profit management
- Maintain Management accounting data of Group ERP system (SAP and Group system)
- Degree in business administration or accounting/controlling
- A minimum of 1-3 year relevant experiences
- An international environment and/or automotive experiences favorable
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Good MS-Office(Excel, PPT) and SAP FI/CO favorable
- Strong attention to mass data and detail
- Good interpersonal and communication
- Flexible in a multicultural environment
As a member of RHQ Profit Management unit, the job holder has to cooperate and communicate with Subs’ members rigorously in order to coordinate lots of tasks which are proceed by HQ and Reginal HQ in general.
- Possess accounting and controlling knowledge
- Have logical and Analytical skills
- Be accurate and timely responsive
- Have a good business understanding
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal with your earliest possible starting date.