Intern (M/F/D) Information Technology Application Management
Join the movement and find new inspiration.
We have exciting opportunities for you as:
Intern Information Technology Application Management (M/F/D)
at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany
>> for 12 months, starting from December 2022
Kia Europe is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Europe has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive Kia cars in about 180 countries.
Kia Europe is the Regional Headquarters of Kia and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. Kia employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; a Job ticket, systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant as well as exciting company activities.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in IT and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
For your internship at Kia Europe you need to be enrolled during the whole internship period. Furthermore you need a valid visa and an unrestricted permit to work in Germany. We recommend completing a twelve-month internship with us, as this gives you sufficient time to learn about Kia Europe and familiarize yourself with your topic. On-site presence is required.
- Help to coordinate the daily business and timely completion of IT service activity
- Support the team in administrative tasks (Expense Reports, Traveling Organization)
- Support the IT Team in development and translation tasks of IT Policy Handbook
- Support the team in inventory management process
- Receive, coordinate and communicate application related issues and request in ticket management system (IT Hotline)
- Take and resolve incoming queries and responsible for local call tracking and reporting
- Bachelor or Master student in the field of IT/Computer Science
- Capable at analyzing problems and at communicating solutions and results
- Advanced computer skills above all MS-Office package
- Strong team player with an open approach to different nationalities and cultures
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Knowledge about Automotive industry is a plus
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.