Intern (M/F/D) People & Organization
Join the movement and find new inspiration.
We have an exciting opportunity for you as:
Intern (m/f/d) People & Organization
For our People & Organization Department (P&O, formerly known as Human Resources HR team), we are looking for you to become part of our dynamic team at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany
>> Minimum of 6 months, possible starting from Mai 2023
Kia Europe is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Europe has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive Kia cars in about 180 countries.
Kia Europe is the Regional Headquarters of Kia and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. Kia employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of the culture of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new solutions to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; a Job ticket, systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant as well as exciting company activities.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will gather broad experiences in a network of experts in People & Organization and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful: You are +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ patient +++
Please note, for your internship at Kia Europe you need to be enrolled during the whole period. Furthermore you need a valid visa and an unrestricted permit to work in Germany. We recommend completing a minimum of six month with us, as this gives you sufficient time to learn about Kia Europe and familiarize yourself with the P&O area. We aim to offer our interns an extension of the time in order benefit from a broach and rich development experience in all four P&O sections.
As part of the P&O team you will support the European region and our 14 markets with best-in-class P&O activities and strategies. In your role you will have a broad contact with several stakeholders in Europe: P&O business partners, employees and management. We offer the opportunity to experience all the strategic & operational P&O areas, but the minimum requirement of the internship is to experience as least two sections. When applying, we kindly ask you to indicate your specific area of interest within the four P&O sections mentioned below.
Section 1: People & Organization Operation
- Support recruitment process from Job posting to Onboarding session incl. follow up on required documents and ensure of data accuracy
- Supporting our living Kia activities by being part of the organization team, f.e. making pictures, surveys etc.
Section 2: Talent & Culture (Learning & Development, Internal Communication, Employer Branding)
- Operations: Scheduling, organizing, programming & updating courses, evaluating & follow up after meetings/training/processes
- Communication: Drafting internal communication/ employer branding posts
Section3: Organization Development
- Analyze benchmark data and market trends on various topics (e.g. Diversity & Inclusion, Smart Working) and prepare presentations
- Support preparation of employee surveys, consolidate data and create reports
Section 4: Compensation & Benefits
- Conduct and support the data analysis on various C&B topics.
- Support the design and the organization of dedicated projects (e.g. internal recognition programs)
- Bachelor/Master students in Business/ Economics, Psychology, Human Resources or other related studies
- Enrolled during the entire period of the internship
- Fluent in English (-> Working language) additional languages can be advantage
- Excellent computer skills (MS-Office)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Intercultural sensitivity and ideally international experiences
- Ideally first practical experiences in People & Organization
- Social media affinity is an advantage
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.