Intern Brand & Strategic Marketing Planning (M/F/D)
Join the movement and find new inspiration.
We have exciting opportunities for you as:
Intern Brand & Strategic Marketing (M/F/D)
at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany
>> Minimum of 6 months, starting from April 2022
Kia Europe is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Europe has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive Kia cars in about 180 countries.
Kia Europe is the Regional Headquarters of Kia and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. Kia employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; a Job ticket, systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant as well as exciting company activities.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Marketing and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
For your internship at Kia Europe you need to be enrolled during the whole internship period. Furthermore you need a valid visa and an unrestricted permit to work in Germany. We recommend completing a six-month internship with us, as this gives you sufficient time to learn about Kia Europe and familiarize yourself with your topic.
- Organising and coordinating activities for internal European Marketing conferences and workshops
- Various activities as part of the launch management process including collecting and coordinating information from departments, monthly launch planning meetings, analysing local market launch plans, and consolidating results and reports for management.
- Identifying local market best practices and organising information sharing forums
- Action planning and reporting on local market brand tracking performance
- Brand content creation, management and user administration of the internal brand platform, as well as hands-on support with brand presentations and onboarding sessions
- Providing creative inputs, ideas and fresh (challenging) observations to strategy building and the launch management process
- Proposing new ideas on brand internalization and educational activities, supporting with related tasks
- Desk research in the fields of tech, mobility, sustainability and automotive, also supporting the wider team on ad-hoc administrative tasks, best practices, market trends, competitor research and benchmarking, and innovative initiatives.
- Allow time for self-study and reflection: understanding the mobility business.
- Bachelor or Master student in the field of in Business Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Team player who is curious, pro-active, reliable, and has action-driven working approach
- Digitally-savvy, at ease with diverse online tools and platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an open approach to different nationalities and cultures
- Analytical and detailed oriented
- Interest in areas of Brand Management, Mobility and/or Tech
- Excellent command on MS Office tools, Jira knowledge/experience is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), additional European languages are a plus
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.