Intern (M/F/D) Warranty
Join the movement and find new inspiration.
We have an exciting opportunity for you as:
Intern (m/f/d) Warranty
at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany
>> Minimum of 6 months, starting from August 2022
- Understanding Kia EU Warranty Data Structure
- Supporting Kia EU Warranty Team in ongoing data interfacing projects
- Preparing pre-decision materials for Kia EU Warranty Manager based on Warranty Data Analysis whenever required
- Supporting Kia EU Warranty Team in development and improvement of new warranty reporting portal to track and manage market KPIs
- Contributing to the Project of Dealer Warranty Score Cards Preparation for markets
- Bachelor or Master Student in Data Science and/or Automotive Engineering
- Knowledge in scripting Phyton and working with SQL
- Automotive interest will be advantageous
- Knowledge of Tableau and R Studio are advantageous
- Interest in Data Analysis
- Open minded – “Think-outside-the-box”- approach
- Solution oriented, pragmatic, creative and result driven
- Good analytical skills
- Quick intellectual grasp, flexible and have the ability to adapt in a multicultural and rapidly developing environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Resilient team player
Who are we?
Kia Europe is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Europe has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive Kia cars in about 180 countries.
Kia Europe is the Regional Headquarters of Kia and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. Kia employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; a Job ticket, systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant as well as exciting company activities.
For your internship at Kia Europe you need to be enrolled during the whole internship period. Furthermore you need a valid visa and an unrestricted permit to work in Germany. We recommend completing a six-month internship with us, as this gives you sufficient time to learn about Kia Europe and familiarize yourself with your topic.
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal with your earliest possible starting date.