Manager eCommerce & Digital Marketing (M/F/D)
Join the movement and find new inspiration.
Manager eCommerce & Digital Marketing (M/F/D)
at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia is a global mobility brand with a vision to create sustainable mobility solutions for consumers, communities, and societies around the world. Founded in 1944, Kia has been building motorcycles, cars and trucks for more than 75 years.
Kia is now spearheading the popularization of electrified and battery electric vehicles, developing a growing range of mobility services while encouraging millions of people to explore the best ways of getting around. Our brand slogan – ‘Movement that inspires’ – reflects our commitment to inspire consumers through our products and services.
Kia Europe is the European sales and manufacturing arm of Kia Corporation. From our headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany, we lead 39 markets across Europe and the Caucasus, employing more than 5,500 persons, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Zilina, Slovakia.
Our headquarter is home to 37 different nationalities and this diversity is truly inspiring! This means that every day at Kia is an opportunity to learn something new and to grow personally and professionally. The mix of ambitious and dynamic employees from all over the world is the fuel to our success. Do you have what it takes to join our team? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in IT and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
You will develop & deploy European eCommerce, digital marketing activities to improve customer retention, service profit and Kia brand image in the Ownership Experience business.
Leader of the implementation of the Pan-European eCommerce strategy to drive the overall Ownership Experience business:
- You will closely collaborate with European subsidiaries and internal interfaces such as IT
- You will manage consultancies, agencies and other external suppliers as of need to ensure leading online sales processes and fulfillment to end customer
- You will develop new online sales channels direct and marketplaces and build strong relationship with online vendors on strategic and operational levels considering all business areas from marketing, legal, accounting and logistics
- You will manage the Pan-European product portfolio offered online incl. content requirements for the various channels
- You will introduce category management framework and tools to manage product & pricing across markets
- You will create guidelines for markets & dealers to assure brand-lead customer experience
Development & steering of a customer centric insights and performance management across all digital sales channels and continuously optimize overall eCommerce approach:
- You will build and evolve reporting system to inform the business and also optimize eCommerce approach
- You will integrate and handle web analytical packages of online vendors, suppliers, etc. and internal tools
- You will translate data into clear, actionable insights & propose and implement improvements including campaigning
- You will assure constant management reporting on status quo
Management of centrally developed digital campaign support and steer content development & Search activities:
- You will identify need for content requirements for product & services and assure development in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and external support services
- You will develop and evolve Pan-European Search strategy & plan ready for local implementation involving digital vendors (Google, Amazon, etc.) and media agencies
- You will define and lead always-on and 1:1 campaigning approach to support the Ownership Experience business online and ensure appropriate content and media invest
CRM content management
- You will develop ownership experience central content for CRM ownership experience touch points. Ensures correct content implementation into CRMs tool and usage within EU markets.
- You will optimize CRM content to increase performance such as CTAs click rates, Conversion rates and email Open rates.
- You have a university degree in eCommerce, IT/Digital Business and Marketing
- You have 6 years of experience eCommerce and Digital Marketing
- You have strong digital marketing expertise beyond eCommerce incl. Search, SEO, Programmatic & Affiliates
- You have commercial mindset, linking recommendations to business objectives
- You have Strong analytical skills & experience with web analytical packages
- You have Great communications, negotiation & presentation skills
- You have Strong project management
- Yoo are savvy in the regular Microsoft office appliances
- You have basic understanding of web & app development
- You are either native or fluent in English
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.