People Business Partner / PBP (M/F/D)
Join the movement and find new inspiration.
People Business Partner / PBP (M/F/D)
in the People & Organization Department at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
As a People Business Partner you are responsible for aligning business objectives with people solutions in the organization. This role is referred to as HR Business Partner.
You act as business professional, team member champion and change agent. You feel comfortable with all core People processes (Performance Review Process, Personal Development Plan, Succession Planning, Recruiting, etc.) and are able to support all activities in the highest quality at Kia Europe and Kia Design Center. This position provides people guidance to our internal customer and applies People principles to resolve issues (Conflict Management). Responsibilities include support in the administration of all personnel policies, practices and procedures, ensuring compliance with local laws and the fulfilment of internal standards.
As a PBP you are an HR expert who partners with and advises the business by maintaining literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its way of operating, and its competition.
- Comprehensive HR support for managers and employees on in close cooperation with the People and Organization team.
- Trustful cooperation with the management level as well as consulting and sparring partner of the executives in all HR issues.
- Collaboration in the management and implementation of strategic HR topics for your area of responsibility
- Analysis of KPI-based evaluations as well as deriving and implementing suitable measures together with the People and Organization team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Business or the equivalent in related work experience
- Professional knowledge of German Labor Law
- 3-5 years of experience, with at least three years of multinational experience on an advanced job level
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information is critical.
- An in-depth knowledge of Solution driven working, local legislation, policy and practice. Some challenges may be more complex and may require senior management assistance
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
Who are we?
Kia is a global mobility brand with a vision to create sustainable mobility solutions for consumers, communities, and societies around the world.
Kia is now spearheading the popularization of electrified and battery electric vehicles, developing a growing range of mobility services while encouraging millions of people to explore the best ways of getting around. Our brand slogan – ‘Movement that inspires’ – reflects our commitment to inspire consumers through our products and services.
From our headquarter Europe in Frankfurt, Germany, we lead 39 markets across Europe and the Caucasus, employing more than 5,500 people.
Our headquarter is home to 37 different nationalities and this diversity is truly inspiring! This means that every day at Kia is an opportunity to learn something new and to grow personally and professionally. The mix of ambitious and dynamic employees from all over the world is the fuel to our success. Do you have what it takes to join our team? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.