Assistant Manager Digital Experience Platforms (M/F/D)
Join the movement and find new inspiration.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Assistant Manager Digital Experience Platforms (M/F/D)
at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia is a global mobility brand with a vision to create sustainable mobility solutions for consumers, communities, and societies around the world. Founded in 1944, Kia has been building motorcycles, cars and trucks for more than 75 years.
Kia is now spearheading the popularization of electrified and battery electric vehicles, developing a growing range of mobility services while encouraging millions of people to explore the best ways of getting around. Our brand slogan – ‘Movement that inspires’ – reflects our commitment to inspire consumers through our products and services.
Kia Europe is the European sales and manufacturing arm of Kia Corporation. From our headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany, we lead 39 markets across Europe and the Caucasus, employing more than 5,500 persons, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Zilina, Slovakia.
Our headquarter is home to 37 different nationalities and this diversity is truly inspiring! This means that every day at Kia is an opportunity to learn something new and to grow personally and professionally. The mix of ambitious and dynamic employees from all over the world is the fuel to our success. Do you have what it takes to join our team? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Digital Marketing and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
Support and provide co-ordination on the Pan-European Digital Experience Platforms for 3D assets and website content.
Your overall responsibility will be to support and provide co-ordination on the Pan-European Digital Platforms User Experience, Content and Evolution. The following will be your main tasks and responsibilities, but not limited:
- Developing creative and engaging Automotive website content for cars and services, brand and corporate and compliance themes (e.g. product experience and information for new car launches, awards, technical car specifications, model year updates, legal information)
- Management and co-ordination of European 3D data delivery process:
- Working together with the Kia HQ and global agencies to coordinate 3D Asset requirements, requests and production for Kia EU Stakeholders, Markets and agencies.
- Managing Car Configurator Assets Development and Rollout to markets (3D assets, images, colors, copy for cars, features and accessories)
- Coordinating external agencies (3D asset production agencies, campaign/content agencies, website agencies)
- Managing ongoing maintenance and updates of website content and assets (central development and market roll outs)
- Ensuring user experience and creative excellence of design and copywriting, as well as brand & corporate identity/design.
- Research, Tracking/Analytics, User Interface & User Experience Analysis, Customer Journey Surveys and derive customer insights and platform improvement through data.
- Liaising with multiple company stakeholders for approvals and alignment (e.g. product managers, campaigns team, PR, customer quality, Aftersales/Service Marketing, Sales/Fleet teams)
- Setting up and evolving content guidelines and processes for agencies, markets and internal stakeholders
- Together with the Digital Experience Platforms Manager - steering, coordinating and support multiple company stakeholders (management, marketing, sales, aftersales, HR, IT, markets) on projects and requirements with regards to content and 3D Data on the platform
- You will support with brand & CI alignment, creative excellence, usability and conversion
- You will be a core Contributor to Kia’s Pan-European Digital Channels, Platforms and Digital Business Innovation
- You will be the ambassador for best practices collecting, sharing and implementing them
- You have studied in Economics, E-Business or New Media with Economics/IT Focus
- You have 2+ years’ experience in website user experience, content management and project management.
- You have proven experience with agile project management & development methods and experience in the Automotive industry would be an advantage
- You have worked and have good Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and car configurator like technology
- You have experience in multi-market website content management and rollouts as an advantage
- You have experience in working in an international environment and with multiple interfaces (company departments & management, subsidiaries, internal and external service providers)
- You have a very good understanding of the concepts & functional aspects (design, structure, use cases, usability, customer journey, conversion) of digital interfaces
- You have excellent project management and coordination skills
- You must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills (Main Language: English; other languages as advantage)
- You have high-performance and are results oriented and excellent interpersonal communication skills
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.