Manager Customer Experience Sales (M/F/D)
Join the movement and find new inspiration.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Manager Customer Experience Sales (M/F/D)
at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Kia Europe is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Europe has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive Kia cars in about 180 countries.
Kia Europe is the Regional Headquarters of Kia and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. Kia employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in MECA & Customer Experience and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
Define and standardize the individual customer sales process amongst all customer touchpoints (online and offline) for all departments in line with the customer experience strategy.
Track and secure that all individual customer sales process from all departments are in line with the defined customer experience strategy for communication.
- Analyze and understand the current individual customer sales process across all touchpoints (offline + digital) with the final customer
- Understand the Kia Brand and customer experience strategy in order to use this as a base for the development of the unified sales experience for the individual customer
- Understand the sales processes and systems at the POS (sales, service, mobility, charging, …)
- Develop a unified seamless integrated sales experience for individual customers along all touchpoints aligned with the Kia Brand and the CX strategy as well as aligned with all departments
- Support the creation of a holistic seamless customer experiences strategy in regards of individual sales process
- Define Key KPI´s in order to track the seamless integrated sales process to individual customers
- Reshape and continues improvement of the sales process in line with the customer experience strategy
- Develop and drive all processes for the different POS systems to follow the customer experience strategy
- Deliver ready to go guidelines to realize a coherent customer sales process for all departments/areas in touch with individual customers
- Secure all individual Kia EU departments are following this sales process
- Request to and support the operational Teams with the implementation and realization of the seamless integrated sales process in line with the central customer experience strategy
- University degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales
- Understanding of POS behavior and processes
- Experience in working with future customer trends
- Experience with international, cross-functional projects
- Visionary thinking with strong self-motivation
- Capability to understand customer needs towards sales experience and the Kia Brand
- Ability to Drive international projects with good presentation skills
- Good computer skills (MS-Office) especially excel and power point.
- Good communication skills
- Great planner with capability to “deliver” within deadlines
- Able to manage resistances and oppositions, finding solutions within the constrictions
- Dynamic, self-motivated with great level of originality
- Highly adaptable, flexible and able to deal positively with uncertainty
- Fluent in English (written and spoken); an additional European language constitutes an advantage
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.