Assistant Manager Salesforce (M/F/D)
Join the movement and find new inspiration.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Assistant Manager Salesforce (M/F/D)
at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Kia Europe is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Europe has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive Kia cars in about 180 countries.
Kia Europe is the Regional Headquarters of Kia and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. Kia employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Ownership Experience and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
- Drive and consolidate the Pan-European implementation of the next generation Salesforce CRM.
- Manage a continuous development of the Salesforce ecosystem to enable a truly customer-centric and data-driven customer experience, across all business areas (Sales, Marketing, Voice of Customer)
As a Salesforce Product Owner you manage the European roll-out and future development of the CRM platform in line with the strategic vision and business needs:
- Facilitate market demand intake and steer the harmonization of core business requirements across European markets
- Support the functional EU template construction by building cluster requirements, find commonalities across markets, and provide recommendations on prioritization of user stories
- Supervise the user stories EU backlog (JIRA), run sanity checks, and support the refinement process with the requirement engineers
- Closely collaborate with local Product Owners as well as assigned IT owner to ensure that IT completely understands business requirements
- Manage expectations proactively by informing local stakeholders about the status, planning & scope
Closely support Salesforce Program Manager to assure transparent and timely product release and roll-out:
- Assist the Salesforce Program Manager in the overall Governance process, definition and execution of program reporting
- Supervise & control Salesforce documentation in Confluence
- Support communication streams with business and implementation partner within the program EU governance (national entities, implementation partner and global Kia Headquarter).
- As need be, contribute to other workstreams incl legal & regulatory framework as well as training for internalization purposes
- Assist to grow and optimize Salesforce practice by knowledge sharing and become an advisor for process optimization, technical integration and data migration for local and regional stakeholders
Take over day-to-day operational tasks which include but aren’t necessarily limited to:
- Regular status and project reporting
- Budget control & monitoring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Informatics / IT / or business studies with strong technology affinity
- 3 years of experience in Salesforce CRM implementation projects, as Product Owner/Implementation Consultant - ideally in the automotive industry and on an international level
- Pronounced agile product management and communication skills
- Salesforce products certifications (nice to have)
- Proficiency with main IT collaboration applications (Jira/Confluence), MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc)
- Strong facilitation, communications and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English, other European languages is an advantage
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.