Intern (M/F/D) Connected Car Experience
Join the movement and find new inspiration.
We have exciting opportunities for you as:
Intern Intern Connected Car Experience (M/F/D)
at the Kia Connect GmbH in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
>> Minimum of 6 months
Kia Connect was founded in 2019 as a fully owned subsidiary of Kia Europe and is therefore part of the fifth-largest automotive group in the world.
Kia is a global mobility brand with a vision to create sustainable mobility solutions for consumers, communities, and societies around the world. Founded in 1944, Kia has been building motorcycles, cars and trucks for more than 75 years.
Kia is now spearheading the popularization of electrified and battery electric vehicles, developing a growing range of mobility services while encouraging millions of people to explore the best ways of getting around. Our brand slogan – ‘Movement that inspires’ – reflects our commitment to inspire consumers through our products and services.
Kia Europe is the European sales and manufacturing arm of Kia Corporation. From our headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany, we lead 39 markets across Europe and the Caucasus, employing more than 5,500 persons, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Zilina, Slovakia.
In 2019 Kia Europe has launched its Connected Car services with the latest generation of the Kia Soul and will continue the rollout to its complete European Lineup. The role of Kia Connect is to manage these services as well as to develop, deploy and monetize future services to enhance the convenience of our customers and the profitability of our company.
Do you have what it takes to join our team? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
A competitive compensation package; a Job ticket, systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
For your internship at Kia Connect you need to be enrolled during the whole internship period.
Furthermore you need a valid visa and an unrestricted permit to work in Germany. We recommend completing a six-month internship with us, as this gives you sufficient time to learn about Kia Connect and familiarize yourself with your topic.
As Intern Connected Car Experience, you will support the Connected Car Experience team.
- You will be part of our European Connected Car Experience team.
- You will research automotive trends, study customer behaviors, and help us to pinpoint our products towards the needs of our future customers.
- Assist with customer support channels across different countries and platforms including ticket systems in website and social media platforms.
- Collect, track, and analyze customer feedback.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, collaborating with connected car stakeholders to ensure a resolution.
- Collaborate with marketing and other stakeholders to propose and execute communication plans towards customers, update and maintain website and social media content.
- University degree in Business or Economics, with a focus on Strategy, Business Development and/or Marketing
- Ideally vocational training in Digital Marketing, Customer Support and Content Creation. Previous internship/working student in related field
- Experience with automotive industry, agile software development is a plus, but not necessary.
- Digital savviness and drive, ideally with basic IT development knowledge.
- Strong skills in project management & organization
- Outstanding communications skills
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint, ideally basic knowledge in Adobe (AEM and Analytics), JIRA and CMS tools.
- Ideally knowledge of basic coding languages (e.g., HTML)
- Knowledge about Salesforce tools is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), additional European languages are a plus
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.