Assistant Manager Purpose Built Vehicles (M/F/D)
Join the movement and find new inspiration
We have an exciting opportunity for you as:
Assistant Manager Purpose Built Vehicles (M/F/D)
at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Kia is a global mobility brand with a vision to create sustainable mobility solutions for consumers, communities, and societies around the world. Founded in 1944, Kia has been building motorcycles, cars and trucks for more than 75 years.
Kia is now spearheading the popularization of electrified and battery electric vehicles, developing a growing range of mobility services while encouraging millions of people to explore the best ways of getting around. Our brand slogan – ‘Movement that inspires’ – reflects our commitment to inspire consumers through our products and services.
Kia Europe is the European sales and manufacturing arm of Kia Corporation. From our headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany, we lead 39 markets across Europe and the Caucasus, employing more than 5,500 persons, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Zilina, Slovakia.
Our headquarter is home to 37 different nationalities and this diversity is truly inspiring! This means that every day at Kia is an opportunity to learn something new and to grow personally and professionally. The mix of ambitious and dynamic employees from all over the world is the fuel to our success. Do you have what it takes to join our team? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in PBV and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
As a Sustainable Mobility Solutions Provider, we are exploring diverse ways to help people and businesses move beyond traditional automotive. A core part of our work in this area will focus on Purposed Built Vehicles (PBV). The ultimate purpose of a PBV is to provide specialized vehicles to customers based on their specific needs. As a customer-centric company, we are aiming at providing flexible, sustainable mobility products that reflect the diverse needs of people and businesses.
In this role, you will be part of the PBV team in Kia Europe within the Marketing & Product division as a separate department. You will be responsible for co-creating, coordinating, and supporting the execution of the PBV go-to-market strategy and implementation plan.
- Co-determine product positioning, pricing as well as launch strategy for European region.
- Support creating a European Van Conversion strategy
- Support Fleet Management System PoC together with Hyundai Cradle Tel Aviv and 3 party solution provider
- Preparing for (monthly) launch planning meetings (OLC & EXLC)
- Work together with Subsidiaries on product & conversion related topics to support European strategy
- Set up & coordinate research requirements in pre-launch and launch phase to support successful introduction of PBV
- Report on research results and recommendations
- Facilitate/organize and take part in fact finding trips for KHQ Teams
- Identify target customers and co-develop fleet proposition to successfully launch in (mainly) B2B market
- Support in organizing pre-launch events for B2B customers
- University degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the automotive business, specific LCV experience preferred
- Experience in cross functional projects and or business plans
- Experience to work with different markets
- Driver seat & strong self-motivation
- Capability to understand different market needs
- High Interest in new Mobility
- Good presentation skills
- High structured working style
- Fluent in English (written and spoken); an additional European language constitutes an advantage
- Good computer skills (MS-Office) especially excel and power point.
- Great planner with capability to “deliver” within deadlines
- Able to manage resistances and oppositions, finding solutions within the constrictions
- Dynamic, self-motivated with great level of originality
- Highly adaptable, flexible and able to deal positively with uncertainty
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.