Manager IT Solutions (M/F/D)
Join the movement and find new inspiration.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Manager IT Solutions (M/F/D)
at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia is a global mobility brand with a vision to create sustainable mobility solutions for consumers, communities, and societies around the world. Founded in 1944, Kia has been building motorcycles, cars and trucks for more than 75 years.
Kia is now spearheading the popularization of electrified and battery electric vehicles, developing a growing range of mobility services while encouraging millions of people to explore the best ways of getting around. Our brand slogan – ‘Movement that inspires’ – reflects our commitment to inspire consumers through our products and services.
Kia Europe is the European sales and manufacturing arm of Kia Corporation. From our headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany, we lead 39 markets across Europe and the Caucasus, employing more than 5,500 persons, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state-of-the-art car plant in Zilina, Slovakia.
Our headquarter is home to 37 different nationalities and this diversity is truly inspiring! This means that every day at Kia is an opportunity to learn something new and to grow personally and professionally. The mix of ambitious and dynamic employees from all over the world is the fuel to our success.
Do you have what it takes to join our team? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Kia Connect and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
Job Mission: Ensure the delivery of high-quality, reliable software, data and integration solutions that meet the needs of external and internal Kia customers and business teams in the most efficient way in terms of time and cost, using state-of-the-art technology and methodology.
- Partner with Kia business functions to understand business requirements and priorities
- Translate business requirements and priorities into IT requirements and projects
- Bridge the communication between business teams and technical implementation partners
- Manage IT projects from ideation through delivery
- Manage project and M&O-related IT budgets
- Function as the technical authority in Kia EU for corporate applications, primarily ERP (SAP) and Workday
- Function as the technical authority in Kia EU for retailer-facing applications, primarily MySales
- Own the technical roadmap for corporate and retailer-facing applications in cooperation with business partners
- Continuously identify innovation and automation opportunities, specifically in the areas of SAP and MS365
- Identify and promote business process best practices, specifically in the areas of SAP and MS365
- Manage the selection and onboarding of technical implementation partners
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration with IT focus, or a related discipline
- Sound experience in successful end-to-end IT project delivery (time/budget/quality)
- Sound knowledge of the SAP suite, preferably in the area of Finance and Sales
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited supervision
- Ability to build trustful relationships with business stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to adapt quickly to new tasks and challenges in a fast-pace environment
- Good interpersonal skills and multicultural competence
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, our company language
- Technical team leadership experience is advantageous
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.