Intern Parts & Accessories Team - (M/F/D)
Join the movement and find new inspiration.
We have an exciting opportunity for you as:
Intern Parts & Accessories - (M/F/D)
at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany
>> Minimum of 6 months (possible prolongation up to 12 months)
>> Earliest starting date July 1st 2023
Support the Parts & Accessories team in supervision of backorder management and assist in product portfolio management processes
- Monitor the parts backorder (BO) activity
- receive and assess the BO escalation by 14 European subsidiaries
- forward to supplier/Mobis Parts Europe (MPE) qualified Bos and ensure MPE’s follow-up
- Monitor MPE BOs resolution and create weekly overview
- Support in Product Portfolio Management for Parts, Accessories & Merchandise
- Monitor & track the new product development
- Conduct desk research for competitive insights and benchmark analyses (eg. Pricing)
- Prepare and assist in workshops & meetings with markets and internal stakeholders
- Support by creation of the President’s Report regarding parts and accessories sales activities at subsidiaries:
- Collect and summarize market activities reports from all subsidiaries
- Highlight best practice market activities
- Collect success story (collection of sales figures) of interesting actions
- Report market activities of all subsidiaries in the monthly communication meeting
- Assist in day-to-day business tasks:
- Execute and prepare market surveys
- Support and track solving urgent market matters and requests beyond backorders
- Assist in preparing regular business meetings, minutes and follow-ups.
- Bachelor/Master student ideally in business administration, economics, logistics, inventory or related fields
- Ideally technical background and/or previous internship/working student in related field
- Technical understanding ideally in automotive
- Strong analytical attitude & approach
- Savviness in desk research
- Strong skills in project management & organisation
- Outstanding communications skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office esp. Excel & PowerPoint, Tableau
- English: fluent
Who are we?
Kia Europe is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Europe has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive Kia cars in about 180 countries.
Kia Europe is the Regional Headquarters of Kia and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. Kia employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 39 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; a Job ticket, systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant as well as exciting company activities.
For your internship at Kia Europe you need to be enrolled during the whole internship period. Furthermore you need a valid visa and an unrestricted permit to work in Germany. We recommend completing a six-month internship with us, as this gives you sufficient time to learn about Kia Europe and familiarize yourself with your topic.
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal with your earliest possible starting date.