Assistant Manager Warranty (M/F/D)
Join the movement and find new inspiration.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Assistant Manager Warranty (M/F/D)
at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Kia Europe is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Europe has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive Kia cars in about 180 countries.
Kia Europe is the Regional Headquarters of Kia and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. Kia employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Ownership Experience and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
- Performing warranty costs management activities in European Region by understanding warranty data and by applying technical expertise
- Providing market support to EU warranty teams by solving warranty process and/or claim related questions/issues
- Close cooperation with Warranty Manager in organizing/coordinating all warranty activities in Europe (38 markets)
- Support in development/creation of European warranty strategy and regional warranty policies
- Initiation of efficiency improvements and setting of warranty targets for distributors in cooperation with warranty Manager or on his/her behalf
- Driving development/improvement of reporting systems and data transformation projects (Kia EU & Market Warranty Dashboards) for better tracking Kia EU and market warranty KPIs
- Developing/Carrying out warranty trainings/seminars for markets to improve warranty operations
- Preparing/conducting warranty audits on behalf of Kia HQ based on warranty data analysis and KPI results
- Coordinating monthly reporting of European markets and maintaining collected data (summarize, review, control and report data)
- Providing daily support to Subsidiaries/Distributors in warranty related business cases (claim processing and technical expertise)
- Establishing and maintaining Regular contact & support to Kia HQ Overseas Warranty Team to ensure customer centric market support
- Analysing claim trends to identify problems, forthcoming issues
- Coordinating systems development projects such as Smart Warranty System, GWMS Interfacing and Kia Connect Data Integration
- Benchmarking and analysing market & competitor data
- Preparing pre-decision materials (PowerPoint, Excel Reports) and proposing solutions to existing bottlenecks/problems
- Reviewing processed Warranty claims /PWA’s (prior work approvals) in compliance with technical repair procedures and KIA warranty-policy
- Supporting Kia EU and Kia Slovakia(KaSK) technical departments on review and creation of TSBs (Technical Service Bulletins) to improve product and repair quality
- Degree from a technical or engineering school or equivalent
- Min 3-5 years of experience in technical services/warranty management teams of other automotive brands
- Deep understanding of vehicle diagnosis repair processes
- Basic experience in using Data Structures(SQL)
- Advanced level of computer skills (MS-Office, good Excel knowledge is a must)
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Interested in new vehicle technologies (EV)
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Good analytical skills with the ability to check quality of data material
- Quick intellectual grasp, flexible and have the ability to adapt in a multicultural and rapidly developing environment
- Problem solving and result oriented
- Team player, entrepreneurial approach
- Willingness to travel (20 %)
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.